Massage, contour, and de-puff with this facial massage duo from Mount Lai. The gua sha naturally firms + sculpts, while the facial massager de-puffs + soothes. Everything you need for the ultimate self care ritual. This set also makes the perfect gift for any skincare obsessed friend.
Promotes lymphatic drainage + reduces puffiness.
Relieves facial and jaw tension.
Aids in circulation to give skin a natural glow.
Firms, lifts, and contours over time.
After cleansing, prep skin with your favorite facial oil or serum to make sure the tool glides across your face (no tugging).
Gua sha ritual:
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, apply light pressure.
Facial roller ritual:
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
These tools are made from jade. Due to natural variations in stone, every tool is unique in pattern and color. These stones are delicate so please avoid dropping and store in a safe place.
About The Brand
"We believe in wisdom through the ages. Our products are based around practices used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, passed down through generations. Gua sha and facial rolling have been healing modalities used for centuries, shared from one family member to another, like our founder and her grandmother."